Aluminum Shell Melting Furnace
Adopting reduction gears tilting furnace device.The furnace body is made of alloy aluminum foundry casting. Simple operation, easy maintenance, convenient observation.
The aluminum shell furnace is composed of reduction gears, bracket and induction coil,etc.Mainly used for smelting cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous metals, including heavy metals (such as copper, lead) and precious metals (such as gold, silver),etc.The equipment is used in metallurgical industry, casting industry, non – metal smelting and other industries.
- Good stability，low cost，smaller area occupied.
- Easy to operate, fast melting and low production cost.
- Simple structure, easy maintenance.
- Can be directlymeltedfrom the cold furnace , solution can be all empty, easy to replace the type of molten material.
- Low noise, good working environment.
- Tailor-made according to thedifferentmelting metal.
- Induction coil of various specifications, reasonable selection of copper tube wall thickness and specifications, so as to improve the utilization rate of electrical energy.
- High performance insulation materials are used.
- The turn-to-turn gap of the induction coil is convenient for maintenance and conducive to the release of water vapor.
- Smoke collecting device can be used to improve working environment.